5. 3. 2019Tiskové zprávyNovinkyThe largest Czech business jet operator recently welcomed a new aircraft into its fleet based in Prague. With 11 heavy jet and ultra-long-range aircraft in its hangars, ABS Jets has added another business jet designed for long haul flights— a brand new Gulfstream G650—the very first under Czech registration.
21. 2. 2019The Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) ABS Jets implemented last year into its working environment has recently brought its first significant results. After months of testing on the pilot project, the ABS Jets team achieved a 25 % reduction in ground time compared to 96 months of standard ground time.
21. 1. 2019Tiskové zprávyNovinkyThe leading Czech business jet operator based in Prague and Bratislava has recently been awarded the second stage of the International Standard for Business Aircraft Handling (IS-BAH) certificate. The company is the first and only holder of this certificate in the Czech Republic.
13. 9. 2018Tiskové zprávyNovinkyCzech business jet operator with bases in Prague and Bratislava airports has recently achieved two important milestones. Its ground handling department in Prague just turned a decade and handled 20 000 flights.
10. 8. 2018Several months of preparation have come to an end. An attempt at the first-ever flight around the world by a Czech-Slovak pilot started from Točná Airport on 25 July 2018. Professionals at ABS Jets became the official provider of flight support for planning each of the landings, refuelling and seeking all of the necessary permits.
5. 6. 2018Tiskové zprávyNovinkyThe company is announcing that it has recently kicked off a new project by implementing Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) into its work environment. With this project, ABS Jets intends to significantly increase effectiveness and achieve the sustainable performance of its maintenance processes.