21. 1. 2019Tiskové zprávyNovinkyThe leading Czech business jet operator based in Prague and Bratislava has recently been awarded the second stage of the International Standard for Business Aircraft Handling (IS-BAH) certificate. The company is the first and only holder of this certificate in the Czech Republic.
12. 9. 2018Tiskové zprávyNovinkyCzech business jet operator with bases in Prague and Bratislava airports has recently achieved two important milestones. Its ground handling department in Prague just turned a decade and handled 20 000 flights.
9. 8. 2018Several months of preparation have come to an end. An attempt at the first-ever flight around the world by a Czech-Slovak pilot started from Točná Airport on 25 July 2018. Professionals at ABS Jets became the official provider of flight support for planning each of the landings, refuelling and seeking all of the necessary permits.
4. 6. 2018Tiskové zprávyNovinkyThe company is announcing that it has recently kicked off a new project by implementing Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) into its work environment. With this project, ABS Jets intends to significantly increase effectiveness and achieve the sustainable performance of its maintenance processes.
17. 10. 2017NovinkyABS Jets has received the International Standard for Business Aircraft Operations (IS-BAO) Stage III certification. The company is the first in the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic to obtain the prestigious international certificate.